Gulf Coast Marine Fabricators INC.
GCMF PORT OF VERMILION FABRICATION YARD
OUR FABRICATION YARD UTILIZES TWO SEPARATE SHOP FACILITIES:
• 9000 sq. ft. Structural shop with (2) 10 ton overhead cranes.
• 6,000 sq. ft. Pipe shop with (2) 5 ton overhead cranes outfitted with electric rollout wheels,
and each station is hard piped for cutting and welding gases. We can accommodate cutting,
gouging, and welding to the most common oilfield specifications in the industry.
• 3000+ sq. ft. Hydro test shop with a 3 ton overhead crane.
• Can handle most skid mounted manifolds, small to medium sized decks as well as stairways,
boat bumpers, boat landings, process piping, landers & receivers, pipe rack, etc.
• 1300’+ bulkheaded waterfront on 13 acres, approximately 8 miles north of Intracoastal City.
WE HAVE THE EQUIPMENT TO HANDLE MOST PROJECTS:
• 88 ton Manitowoc Crawler Crane
• 18 ton Grove Cherry Picker
• 12 ton Grove Cherry Picker
• 45 foot Manlift
• (3) 6000# rough terrain forklifts
• Backhoe/front end loader
• 200+ hp (screw type) electric air compressor
to supply all shop and blasting air
• Hydro-testing equipment and building
• Blasting and painting equipment as well as over
2 acres of blasting yard.
Gulf Coast Marine Fabricators Inc. Contact
PO Box 562
500 Engineer’s Dr, Abbeville, LA 70510